One of the absolute bestselling smartphones from Xiaomi is once again available to interested customers with a substantial discount.
The second successor is already in the starting blocks, but the Redmi Note 8 Pro is still popular and is repeatedly sold over the counter in attractive offers. Now there is the Xiaomi smartphone of the lower middle class, measured by the price today, for 159 euros at MediaMarkt and Saturn. There is a large data memory with 128 GB for this, new customers can generate a further 10 euros discount by subscribing to the newsletter.
This time the entire color palette is even reduced!
Redmi Note 8 Pro: long-running with a large memory
- 6,53″ FHD+ LC-Display, 500 Nit, GG 5
- 6 GB RAM and 128 GB storage (expandable)
- Mediatek’s Helio G90T chip
- 4500 mAh battery, 18 watt fast charging
- 64 MP (F1.89) + ultra wide angle + macro + depth sensor
20 MP front camera
- USB-C, Dual-SIM, BT 5, WiFi 2.4/5 GHz, NFC
- Android with Google apps ex works – MIUI 12 available
- Colors: gray, white, green, blue, orange
This way to the offer>
Note: Prices and products offered may change shortly before or during the promotion. We have no influence on that. We only consider German shops and recommend that you take a look at a price comparison before buying. More deals here. If you have a tip for us, join our Telegram group!